11 (Because 10 isn't enough) Mother's Day Gift Ideas (BOOKS!)1
Mother's Day is coming up! Besides the flowers, chocolate, meals and massages, you could also get her a good book. In fact, if you order today from Amazon Prime, you'll get it before Sunday. Here are a few books (links are to Amazon) I recommend, in no particular order. You can't go wrong with any of these:
- ESV Illuminated Bible, Art Journaling Edition.
- Refresh: Embracing a Grace-Paced Life in a World of Endless Demands. By Shona and David Murray.
- Missional Motherhood: The Everyday Ministry of Motherhood in the Grand Plan of God. By Gloria Furman.
- Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms. By Gloria Furman.
- Liturgy of the Ordinary. By Tish Harrison Warren.
- Women of the Word: How to Study the Bible with Both our Hearts and our Minds. By Jen Wilkin. Other ones from Jen that are very good: None Like Him or In His Image.
- The Hardest Peace: Expecting Grace in the Midst of Life's Hard. By Kara Tippets.
- Teach Us to Want: Longing, Ambition and the Life of Faith. By Jen Pollock Michel.
- Crucifixion. Understanding the Death of Jesus Christ. By Fleming Rutledge.
- The Gospel Comes with a House Key: Practicing Radically Ordinary Hospitality in Our Post-Christian World. By Rosario Butterfield.
- No Little Women: Equipping All Women in the Household of God. By Aimee Byrd.
More in Blog
May 7, 201811 (Because 10 isn't enough) Mother's Day Gift Ideas (BOOKS!)
January 18, 2018Strengthening Your Family Relationships by Organizing Your Technology
November 9, 2017What About Philippians 1:15-18 As it Relates to "Tricky Teachers"?